Browser Note is an iOS app that lets you add reminders and notes to webpages. Whether you're trying to break the habit of social media or remind yourself to order less from your local takeaway, Browser Note is a simple way to add a pause to think whilst you're browsing. Browser Note is available for iPhone and iPad on the App Store and contains no advertising, no tracking, and no in-app purchases.
- Add simple reminders to any website
- Use emoji to make them stand out
- Block entire websites or just specific pages
- Give your mental health a boost by pausing before opening 24 hour news sites
- Add reminders to product pages or checkouts to help you think again before making purchases
- Break habits like over-eating by prompting on takeaway sites
- Customisable snooze timer (so you can allow yourself a small amount of time on a site)
- Text and video tutorials for how to install and use the Safari Extension
Browser Note is available for on the App Store, does not require internet access, and contains no advertising or in-app purchases.
Browser Note will run on any iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch running iOS 15.0 or greater. It is optimised so that it looks great on all sizes of device.